Corona-crisis | Affected sectors to receive further additional support
Topicality | 16 November 2020
The government is once again offering support to businesses that will be affected by the new coronavirus measures. These new support measures will be in addition to existing schemes and mainly relate to the expansion of the Reimbursement of Fixed Costs for SMEs (TVL) scheme. The support package will be discussed again in December this year.
1. Expansion of TVL scheme explained
2. High unemployment insurance contribution due to overtime to be suspended again in 2021
3. Extension of credit facilities
4. Tax authorities to adopt more flexible approach to debt rescheduling
5. Credit for vouchers in travel industry
6. Recap of other key support measures
7. Free training and development programmes
We are keen to ensure we provide up-to-date information. As we are writing, however, new additions or improvements to the support package may be announced by the government. The overview in this Coronavirus Newsletter is based on the information available as at 3 p.m. on Wednesday, 28 October 2020.
Do you have any questions?
Please contact your regular contact person within Horlings. You can also contact the Horlings corona helpdesk:
Anne-Marie Dijkhorst (for employment law matters)
Joshua Jung (for tax matters)