Corona-crisis | Horlings Nexia policy on the coronavirus (COVID-19)
We keep a close eye on the advice of RIVM. Based on that, we have taken measures to prevent the further spread of the coronavirus and to ensure the continuity of our services. The basic principle is that we take the health of our employees and relations into account and we avoid physical contact in the office or in relations as much as possible. All measures described in this email apply in any case up to and including 28 April.
- A large proportion of our colleagues work from home.
- The hygiene measures at our office have been tightened.
- Physical contact (shaking hands, etc.) is avoided.
- Where possible, we make appointments by telephone or digitally. If a physical appointment is planned, your contact person will contact you.
- Do you have the opportunity to submit documents digitally? Then we prefer this.Would you like to bring documents without personal contact; we also have a letterbox! Explanation is possible by telephone or e-mail (in case of ambiguity, we will always contact you).
The daily developments surrounding the coronavirus are closely monitored and measures are adjusted where necessary.
Horlings Nexia remains at your service and we are also easily accessible. Deadline agreements will remain until we inform you otherwise. We will keep you informed about changing measures or possible measures after April 6. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.